Up Close and Interactive Encounters with Animal from Around the World!
Duration: 1 1/2 to 2 hr guided tour.
Included: Guided safari tour on the open-air tour wagon and guided tour of the walk-through area.
Costs: Adults and Children age 3+ are $25; Senior and Military are $20; Children age 2 and below are free.
Online Reservation Recommended: Our unique, guided wildlife tours ensure a tranquil experience with one on one attention for our guests.
- Large Groups (20 Person Group Minimum)
- Senior or Military
Explore the Ranch with a Guided Tour
People of all ages will enjoy our interactive tour of the 65-acre wildlife ranch in Eagar, Arizona. Roam among the addax and eland. Get nose to nose with camel and water buffalo. Stand among 200 colorful parakeets as they eat at your finger tips. Your private tour at the R Lazy J Wildlife Ranch includes great wildlife encounters, amazing experiences animals, and exclusive access to the ranch and our rangers.
Add-on Wildlife Experiences
Parakeet Feeding | $2 or 3/$5 per extra feed stick
Enter our outdoor aviary with a guide and feed up to 100 budgie parakeets. These beautiful birds are one of the world’s smallest parrots. Our budgies are colorful, sweet and playful, and will land on you to eat millet seed right from your hand. It is a very special moment when a budgie lands on you to partake in your gift of millet seed.
Lemur Encounter | $50 per person. Must be three or older to participate. Limited to 5 feedings per tour.
Learn about lemur social behaviors, what makes them primates like us, and why they are in danger of extinction. You can enter the ring-tailed lemur habitat with a guide and hand feed grapes to a troop of playful prosimians. Ring-tailed lemurs are very polite. They line up to gently touch your hand with theirs, carefully removing a grape from your fingers. Click here to find out more!
Sloth Encounter | $75 per person. Must be three or older to participate. Limited to 5 encounters per tour.
Learn about sloth behaviors, what makes them unique, and why they are in danger of extinction. You can enter the sloth habitat with a guide and hand feed these amazing rain forest dwellers. Click here to find out more!
Safari Feed/Petting Barn | $5 per cup $20 per tub
Safari animals such as the camels, llama, water buffalo and nilgai frequently dine from the tour wagon. In our Petting Barn area you have a chance to feed a variety of barnyard and other small animals such as goats, sheep, giant sulcata tortoises, capybara, and more! These adorable little animals are always eager to greet guests before politely accepting yummy treats.
Save on multiple visits by purchasing your Annual Pass Now!
- No smoking on the premises.
- Feeding and touching of animals may only be done with designated feed and as directed.
- No re-entry after exiting the park.
- This facility is under video surveillance.
- Leashed domestic pets and service animals can be walked in the parking lot, but may not enter the walk-thru portion of the park.
- Pet owners are expected to clean up after their animals and are completely liable for their behavior.
- Guests must be able to step up and into the tour truck – about an 18” step- in order to enjoy the safari tour. The walkthru paths are composed of small gravel and may be uneven and a challenge for those with mobility challenges. Bench seating is available throughout the walk thru for those that may need a break.
Outside Food/Drink Restrictions
- Guests can bring in a picnic lunch in our designated picnic areas. No alcohol may be brought onto the premises.
This is a rain or shine tour – plan accordingly. Sunscreen and a hat are recommended regardless of season. Wear comfortable, closed toe shoes. Paths are uneven and unpaved. Refunds may be requested 48 hours prior to scheduled tour.
We do not have food on site – only snacks, drinks and ice cream. However, there are several fantastic restaurants just minutes from the ranch.
All major debit and credit cards now accepted!